Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stacey's Admiration for Egyptian Cosmetics

The word "cosmetics" is derived from Greeks "kosmetice" and in literal sense it means art to "decorate."

Even though cosmetics history goes back further in the primitive era. I have always admired the era of Egyptians and the Roman Empire known as the ancient world. Their desire to look beautiful in the most difficult times such as slavery , empires and religious wars. For all kinds of people of sort of colors, creed, or even religion had a ambition to maintain young and beautiful as today to keep their confidence in such a dreadful time period to survive. They wore make up, jewelry, hair design, and great linens. I have crescent my eyeliner on my eyes and wore dark lipstick since I can remember. I will always love it and still wear it the same way, for over 15 years. But unlike many I do not carry any make up bag and by the end of the day it has diminished. The beauty and culture of this time is timeless and still continues with me and modern culture all over the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment